Back to 2022 Posters


Physical Methods Of Diagnostics Of Cardiovascular Organs Vascular System In Children With Complex Congenital Heart Defects
Diyora Achilova.
Tashkent pediatric medical institute, Tashkent, Uzbekistan.

OBJECTIVE: To study the physical methods of examination of the cardiovascular system in children with acute pneumonia against the background of complex congenital heart defects.
METHODS: Clinical symptoms of the cardiovascular system were studied in 37 children with acute pneumonia in complex General atrioventricular communication, Tetrad of Fallot, Transposition of the main vessels.
RESULTS: During an objective examination of children from two groups, it was found that the apical push was spilled during palpation. The boundaries of relative cardiac dullness: on the right-1 cm outward from the parasternal line, on the left-1 cm outward from the l. mamillaris, upper II rib. Percussion of the heart boundaries in the first group in 11 (73.31%) children was increased, and in the second group in 8 (36.36%) children, an increase in all boundaries was revealed heart stupidity. Auscultative: the heart tones are muffled, rhythmic. When listening to the left edge of the sternum in the III-IV intercostal space, with the point of maximum of the III intercostal space, systolic, systolic-diastolic (OAP) noise is heard, the noise of the accent of the II tone above the pulmonary artery is heard. In the children of the experimental group, systolic noise is detected at all points in 15 (100%) children, in the second group this indicator was detected in 19 (86.36%) children, and in the remaining 3 (13.63%) children from this group , systolic systolic noise was recorded. In addition to these indicators, we determined the heart rate in children of two groups. The average number of heart rate in the first group was M = 140 0.5 per minute, and in children of the second group, on average M = 135 0.9 per minute.
CONCLUSIONS: no new laboratory and instrumental methods of examination will ever replace classical diagnostic techniques


Back to 2022 Posters